Los Angeles Cremation – $599
Best Cremation offers Los Angeles cremation services at prices families can afford.
Call 213-550-0505 to start arrangements or complete
our Online Arrangement Form.
Los Angeles cremation includes:*
- Pick up of your loved one from within the metropolitan area
- Refrigeration prior to cremation
- Timely cremation
- Filing of death certificate
- Cremation container
- Temporary plastic urn (See our decorative urns)
- Online obituary
- Disposition fee – $12 per location where remains are shipped, stored or scattered
- Death certificates – $21 each (family orders directly from the county)**
Possible additional fees:
- Pick-up at private residence – $100
- Medical Examiner fees (if assessed)
- If deceased is over 250 pounds – call for pricing
- Mileage if outside the greater metropolitan area – call for pricing
- Shipping of remains (if desired) – $75
- Additional fees, as required
Call 213-550-0505 now.
- Release from medical facility
- Medical Examiner contact information and release forms
- Ordering death certificates
- How many death certificates do you need
- California State funeral regulations
“Best Cremation Care was wonderful. The cremation was done in a timely manner and well coordinated with extended family members. They always showed compassion.”
– Wayne A., California
Los Angeles contact information
(Cremated remains are not available at this location.)
Best Cremation Care
2202 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 153
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Call 213-550-0505 now.
Picking up remains
If you decide to pick up your loved one’s remains at the crematory, an Best Cremation Care Arrangement Counselor will contact you with information including the crematory’s address after the cremation is complete.
Best Cremation Care’s arrangement counselors are ready to assist you with making cremation plans for your loved one. Please call and speak with one of our professionals who will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding Best Cremation Care or the cremation process.
Los Angeles cremation service area
Best Cremation Care offers Los Angeles cremation services to the following areas.
Los Angeles, Long Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Palmdale, Pomona, Torrance, Pasadena, El Monte, Downey, Inglewood, West Covina, Norwalk, Burbank, Compton, South Gate, Carson, Santa Monica, Whittier, Hawthorne, Alhambra, Lakewood, Bellflower, Baldwin Park, Lynwood, Redondo Beach, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Monterey Park, Gardena, Huntington Park, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Paramount, Rosemead, Glendora, Cerritos, La Mirada, Covina, Azusa, Bell Gardens, Rancho Palos Verdes, La Puente, San Gabriel, Culver City, Monrovia, Temple City, Bell, Manhattan Beach, Claremont, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Dimas, Lawndale, La Verne, Walnut, Maywood, South Pasadena, Cudahy, San Fernando, Calabasas, Duarte, Agoura Hills, Lomita, La Cañada Flintridge, South El Monte, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Artesia, Santa Fe Springs, Hawaiian Gardens, Palos Verdes Estates, San Marino, Commerce, Malibu, Signal Hill, Sierra Madre, Westlake Village, Rolling Hills Estates, La Habra Heights, Avalon, Rolling Hills, Hidden Hills, Irwindale, Bradbury, Industry, and Vernon
* Additional charges may apply including residential pick-up and mileage. When you speak with an Best Cremation Care Arrangement Counselor, they will be able to tell you if any additional charges apply based on your specific situation. It is a Federal requirement we make an itemized General Price List (GPL) available – California GPL. Access regulatory information and consumer guides.
** You can order certified death certificates online through the county or Best Cremation Care will order them for you at an additional charge.